What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
1. Answer structure
Last year you set a goal to improve your abilities.
Describe what you have done to achieve this goal.
Summarize the knowledge and skills you have achieved.
2. Answer tips
• All employers want candidates to have long-term and short-term working goals. Present the improvement in these goals.
• The employers want candidates to learn from the failures and mistakes from the past.
• List some of the improvements related to your work. Do not include your personal matters.
3. Answer samples
I improve myself by learning from people at the position I am longing for. I ask for their guide, learn their methods and techniques and try practicing. Some of them are good for me, but some are not, however, the most important thing is that I learn to improve myself from my own experience.
4. Related docs:
Sample interview questions
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What are your greatest strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Why did you quit your last job?
5. Why do you want to work here?
6. What do co-workers say about you?
7. Are you applying for other jobs?
8. What do you know about us?
9. What kind of salary are you looking for?
10. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
11. Do you know anyone who works for us?
12. Why should we hire you?
13. What Is Your Dream Job?
14. What are you looking for in a job?
15. Are you willing to work overtime?
16. What experience do you have in this field?
17. Do you consider yourself successful?
18. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
19. Describe your work ethic?
20. Are you a team player?