Welding interview questions
Welding interview overview
Interview questions below can be used for Mig Welder, Production Welder, Welder Fabricator, Welder Fitter, Tig Welder etc
Tips to create Welding interview questions by yourself: identify Welding functions, then create tasks for each functions then you can create questions by structure:
1. What are functions of Welding? What are tasks that to implement each function?
2. How to do each Welding task/function?
3. What are output of each Welding task/function?
4. How to measure each task/function?
5. How to control each task/function of welding? Etc
Specialized Welding interview questions
1. What do you know about the position of Welding?
2. What are key tasks for Welding?
4. What made you choose to apply to Welding?
5. How to measure/appraise your position: Welding?
6. What do you know about this company?
7. What has been the largest event you have had to plan as an Event Planner?
8. Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
9. What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Welding?
10. What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Welding?
11. What have you learned from your past jobs?
13. Why did you leave your last job?
14. What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Welding?
15. What are KRAs/output of position: Welding?