Training manager job specification include job requirements:
• University diploma of ….
• Professional certificates as requirements.
• HR knowledge.
• Professional training knowledge
• Having knowledge of business sector of company.
• Social and economic knowledge
• Culture and custom knowledge of working place assigned.
• Management knowledge such as sale, marketing, finance, HR…
• Complex problem resolution.
• Time management
• Decision marking
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
• Coaching and leadership skills
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Minimum of 6 years human resources experience.
• Minimum of 2 years HR training manager experience.
• Preferable to have experience in FCMG.
• ISO experience would be an advantage.
• Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.
• Ability to architect and drive change.
• Ability to lead in a global, matrix environment
• A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix reporting environment.
• Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
• Creative, forward thinker.
strong>Using KSA model for setting up job specification
KSA model is a competency model of individual. KSA is the same KSAO.
Components of KSA:
• A body of information needed to perform a task.
• For example, Human Resources Knowledge include knowledge of personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Skills are the proficiency to perform a certain task.
• For example, skill in operating computer peripherals such as printers.
• Abilities are an underlying, enduring trait useful for performing tasks.
• For example, oral comprehension – the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com