Sales manager interview questions
1. How to control sales force?
2. How to develop sales distributions?
3. What does effective Sales Management mean to you?
4. What personal qualities should a Sales Manager possess?
5. What are the personal qualities that you possess to make you a successful Sales Manager?
6. What is more important ‘managing’ or ‘leading’?
7. Talk me through the most difficult employee that you have ever had to ‘lead’?
8. What is the biggest learning curve that you have worked through in your path to becoming a successful Sales Manager?
9. What is your Management style? Do you think this style is the most effective?
10. Who is the best Manager that you have ever worked for? What qualities did they possess that you have modeled to improve your ability to lead sales teams.
11. How important is it that sales professionals are effectively managed?
12. How do you manage egos within your sales team?
13. What is the best example that you can give me that describes your management style?
14. What have you personally done to develop your management skills?
15. How do you handle responsibility?
16. How do you keep a distance between yourself and your reports?
17. Your worst performing sales executive has a personal crisis and needs significant time off – how would you support them?
Source: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com