Job description of Recruitment specialist include components as follows:
1. Maintain an updated roster of participant placements and potential job opportunities.
2. Responsible for effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally.
3. Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall and also for multinationals.
4. Active use of recruitment tools: job flow – hire system ….
5. Work closely with assigned business’ HRMs to deliver recruitment needs.
6. Suggest proper medias for approaching the right caliber candidates.
7. Follow up and coordinate with recruitment channels.
8. Execute pre-screening and/or final phone/face to face interviews for junior & mid
level posts & supports all parties in concern with assessment.
9. Submit candidates offers and follow up on software until placing.
10. Coordinate with universities, events in relation to targeted hires …..
11. Proactive coordination with departments for interviews.
12. Supervise & interact closely with staffing coordinator in charge of assigned hires
as well as continuous follow up with on-boarding.
13. Support HRMs with weekly update on recruitment progress.
14. Report weekly and when required to recruitment & staffing regional management
for progress update and further instructions.
15. Update and deliver weekly metrics for assigned hires.
16. Undertake further responsibilities that may evolve in the future.
• HR KPI
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com