Quality assurance (QA) job descriptions
1. Job description types of quality assurance department
You can ref all job description of QA field by links below:
• Quality assurance coordinator
• Quality assurance manager
• Quality engineer
• Quality analyst
• Quality specialist
• Quality manager
• Director of QA
• Manager QA
• QA Analyst
• QA Associate
• QA Auditor
• QA Engineer
• QA Inspector
• QA Lead
• QA Supervisor
• Quality Auditor
• Quality Control
• Quality Coordinator
• Director of Quality
• Quality Control Inspector
• Quality Control Chemist
• Quality Control Specialist
• Quality Control Manager
2. Basic functions of Quality assurance positions
• Implement QA in accordance with audits of products and processes.
• Supervise all regulations on safety, take on all required safety equipment, give encouragement to staff on practicing safe working regulations, handle with apparent difficulties at once for inform them to observers.
• Direct and conduct things in accordance with all required standards, including ISO 9001, API Q1/Spec.7, and other required customer requirements.
• Make sure that training is given to all QA personnel of the department so that they can well perform the assigned tasks effectively; manage the budget of the QA department and its other administrative functions in order to make sure that the operation is effectively conducted, cost saving and well integrated.
• Set up the general requirements for QA specifications and standards for materials, processes as well as finished products for the Center of Product.
• Evaluate product and disadvantages of the process and therefore suggest solutions including but not limited to making any changes of processes, products or standards of QA where warranted.
• Make QA plans and other required control procedures of the process to insure processes, make sure that work in progress and finish goods qualified with certain standards and HS&E standards.