Purchasing assistant performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Purchasing assistant
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Purchasing assistant?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Purchasing assistant
You can use some tasks of Purchasing assistant as follows:
• Administering contracts.
• Compiling Sales Manual of standard materials and options offered for each project.
• Assisting subcontractors with field, contract or billing problems.
• Maintaining regular contact with Purchasing Manager, Marketing Staff, Field Office Staff, Superintendents, Subcontractors, and other Purchasing Staff.
• Distributing job information to subcontractors (such as model option selections, etc.).
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Purchasing assistant if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Purchasing assistant evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Purchasing assistant evaluation
• Purchasing job descriptions
• Purchasing interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation