Police dispatcher performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Police dispatcher
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Police dispatcher?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Police dispatcher
You can use some tasks of Police dispatcher as follows:
List tasks for this position here.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Police dispatcher if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Police dispatcher evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Job titles related
• Police assistant
• Police chief
• Police chaplain
• Police captain
• Police commander
• Police dispatcher
• Police inspector
• Police major
• Police officer
7. Related docs to performance evaluation
• Police Oral Board Interview (includes all police interview questions and answers; interview tips …. ).
• How To Pass The Police Test (includes ways, tips and experience to pass the police test …. ).
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation
• Police job descriptions