Performance appraisal questionnaire
I/ Employee appraisal information
1. Employee name:
4. Start working from:
II/ Rating scales of Performance appraisal
Yes / No / NA
III/ Performance appraisal questions
1. Quality of personal objective setting is poor.
2. Personal objectives are not aligned to the business goals.
3. No direct link to other relevant HR processes exits e.g. succession planning, continuous professional development, job evaluation.
4. The current process is too time-consuming.
5. Getting Managers to complete the forms is difficult.
6. Getting meetings arranged to discuss each stage of the process is difficult.
7. Personal objectives do not contain clear measures of success.
8. Team objectives do not exist.
9. No process exists for cascading Personal Objectives.
10. Personal objectives targets are not up to date.
11. Personal objectives are not updated as business needs change.
12. Participation in the process is not at the required level.
13. Once completed the forms are just filed away.
14. Evidence of performance is not gathered throughout the year.
15. Ratings are sometimes seen as based on subjective judgements.
16. All the responsibility seems to lie with the manager
17. There is no facility to run reports to analyze overall development needs of the whole organization.
18. We cannot run reports to match suitable staff against job roles for succession planning purposes.
19. We do not have the capability to provide automatic E-Mail reminders, and prompts, when targets are due.
20. Evidence on progress towards qualifications is not included.
21. Evidence from project work is not included.
22. Comments from mentors or coaches are not included.
23. Feedback on good or poor progress is saved up to the end of the year.
24. Successes are rarely recorded.
25. Low performance is highlighted, but no development support is defined.
26. Personal Development Plans do not exist.
27. High performing staff are not easily identified.
28. Personal Development Plans do not contain specific development actions and targets.
29. Missed targets are not commented upon until the year end.
30. There are no reminders for forthcoming target dates.
31. The process does not support our values/culture change.
32. Evidence on competency development is not included.
33. Evidence on skill development is not included.
Related documents to Performance appraisal questionnaire
Best performance appraisal resources
1. Balanced Scorecard Toolkit and Trainings. This ebook provide top managers, CEOs and independent business consultants with ready-to-use e-products for Balanced Scorecard, such as Balanced Scorecard Toolkit and Balanced Scorecard Practical Training.
2. Employee Performance Appraisals Forms. Benefits of this ebook include: Make your “fair” help good & make your “good” help great; Improve efficiency; Save hours upon hours of time; Get what you want out of every hourly dollar you pay your employees! Even your best employees need to know they are appreciated; Impress your boss or, if you are the boss, motivate your staff by giving them the feedback they NEED to be a better employee etc
3. Phrases For Performance Appraisals. Benefits of this ebook include: A collection of hundreds of ready-to-use impactful appraisal comments and phrases; Phrases to highlight your key strengths and achievements; Phrases to downplay your weaknesses to soften the impact on your overall performance; A comprehensive list of phrases covering most of the categories of KPIs used by many companies; Guidebook provided in Microsoft Word softcopy for your easy copy, paste and modify in your appraisal form; Guidebook provided in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet so that you can use it also for your employees’ appraisals and easy moderation! etc
4. Employee Performance Review: Tips, Templates & Tactics. Contents of this ebook include: Probation policies and templates, performance review tips, performance appraisal tips; Performance review tips, performance appraisal tips performance review policies and templates; Performance review tips, performance appraisal tips learning & development policies and templates; Performance review tips, performance appraisal tipspoor work performance policies and templates etc
5. Managers Guide to Performance. Contents of this ebook: How to deal with an employee who displays negative behavior….help them deal with their own issues and change their behavior; How to coach an employee to higher performance….employees want your leadership and will follow a strong manager; How to be clear about what you expect from them….an employee always wants to know how to best perform; How to give your employees the opportunities to perform……if they can’t or won’t, then how to let them go.