Performance appraisal phrases – teamwork (evaluation phrases, review phrases…).
Teamwork skill requires members to know how to work together in joint effort toward a common goal of the group. Competition among members may still occur but for purpose of improvement but not for purpose of winning over others. Only then, there is cooperation. The group leader plays a key role in developing teamwork skill among members for the development of the whole group.
I/ Positive performance appraisal phrases for teamwork
1. Tom is always ready to take part in any big project whenever it comes.
2. Peter is an excellent team member.
3. Bill is always willing to give his colleagues assistance.
4. Jenny is willing to give her assistance to the team to reach the target.
5. Jack always impresses us by his good relationship with others, and this year, he is the best of all. You surely want to have such a good staff like Jack in your team.
6. There are many teams in our company and Bill is able to understand their strength and cooperate with them to bring the profit to the company.
7. Paul maintains good relationships with other members.
8. Harry has good relationships with his colleagues, managers, and other staffs.
II/ Negative performance appraisal phrases for teamwork
1. Ollie does not know how to share duties with others.
2. Paul ignores others’ assistance and their experience and he only uses his own knowledge and abilities.
3. With most of time, Manny is a team member, but recently other team members find it hard to ask for his assistance.
4. Brian only wants to work alone and he thinks others’ help is not necessary.
5. Fred only wants to complete his duties without helping others who might need his assistance.
6. Frank should give his hands to other members who are in the team with him.
7. Tim concentrates on self enhancement and development to the mistakes of other members in his team. Tim should give his hands to help others more often.
8. Jim does not work as a member in a team.
You can use free list of all appraisal phrases at: List of performance appraisal phrases.
Or you can ref ebook: Performance appraisal phrases.
The review phrases for teamwork are a great/helpful sample for periodical/annual performance appraisal. You should pay attention that the review phrase for teamwork can be positive/ effective or negative/bad/poor depend on your‘ s one.
Related topics: Performance evaluation phrases, feedback phrases, management phrases, comment phrases…