Performance appraisal phrases – cooperation (evaluation phrases, review phrases…).
Simple assignment may be completed by one individual; however, a complex and important task requires cooperation among many employees to be completed. Therefore, cooperation is an important requirement to each employee. On the other hand, competing without cooperation in a company may prevent others from fulfilling their duties and as a result lead to the under-performance of the whole company. Finding suitable employees to allocate into groups consisting of people who are cooperative with others is very important task of the employer.
I/ Positive performance appraisal phrases for cooperation
1. Terry has created a team. It is a very good team for other teams follow
2. Bill is very good at promoting cooperation throughout the organization.
3. Julia enthusiastically do whatever she is assigned and even perform tasks or jobs that are not her own
4. Isabella cooperates individual workers together to satisfy deadlines and work effectively as a team.
5. Greg encourages people to work together to achieve a common goal
6. Ben does not care his interests to ensure the job is well done
7. Janet works well with coworkers, staff, managers, and members of other teams
8. Lenny understands clearly that to complete the projects is a team effort, so he always willing to help others when needed
9. George connects his staff members together to help a team first environment.
II/ Negative performance appraisal phrases for cooperation
1. Lenny does not allow his staff to help other departments.
2. Walter does not assist others when they need
3. In Fred’s opinion, his workplace is not a “ team ” environment. He too frequently wants to “go it alone” on projects.
4. Jim does not give a team-centered work environment support
5. Ben can not commit his team work with organizational goals
6. Harry show him to be a person who does not want to work with others
7. Kyle does not share crucial information with co-workers because he fear that he will be marginalized
8. People have known that David to enter into a shouting match with his co-workers
9. Jeanne is often the last person who is offer assistance or help out when needed. Jeanne’s coworkers and management team often feel this.
You can use free list of all appraisal phrases at: List of performance appraisal phrases.
Or you can ref ebook: Performance appraisal phrases.
The review phrases for cooperation are a great/helpful sample for periodical/annual performance appraisal. You should pay attention that the review phrase for cooperation can be positive/ effective or negative/bad/poor depend on your‘ s one.
Related topics: Performance evaluation phrases, feedback phrases, management phrases, comment phrases…