Office manager job description
This post includes contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Office manager.
To set up Office manager job description, you should ref topics below:
I. Sample duties/responsibilities of Office manager
You can ref some functions as follows:
1. Information system
• Ensure that information system run smoothly
2. Visitors management
• Set up procedures and policies for visitors.
• Organize to ensure that all procedure are conducted.
3. Records system
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
• Making plan and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference
• Make preparations for meetings.
5. Office instruments
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
• Primary liaison with the landlord and other Fund service providers (internet, phone, car service, etc.).
• Maintain computer and internet system.
6. Budget Procedures
• Provide department leaders with a budget worksheet including previous year figures.
• Consolidate figures for a final budget and publish proposed next year’s budget in the present year’s annual Report.
• Prepare and submit proposed budget for approval for Office Income and Expense.
7. Office Equipment and Supplies
• Oversee daily and weekly maintenance of office machines.
• Assure follow through on maintenance agreements or contracts.
• Inventory and order office materials.
• Issue Purchase Order Numbers.
8. Personnel Records
• Keep records of employees’ sick days, overtime, vacation days in accordance with Personnel Committee policies.
• Create a file for each individual employee which should include any information relating to that employee from the first day of employment.
• Sort and distribute mail daily.
• Assure that oral communication (both in person and by phone) is relayed to appropriate staff person.
• Assure requested announcements and information to be communicated to company membership, committee members etc. is followed through.
10. Assists Executive/Area Directors with some or all of the following:
• Program and communication activities including but not limited to meeting set-up and volunteer follow-up.
• Works as a team member to maintain and keep current the area’s central files and affiliate database.
• Keeps current with the Affiliate budget numbers and accounting practices in order to assist in coding external billings, money received, and check requests.
Base on the above job description, you can set up: KPIs, KRAs, job objectives/goals, job standards/requirements, job specifications/qualifications.
If you need more free Office manager job description forms/templates/formats in details, please leave comments at the end of this post. You also can re-write this form in pdf/word file.
II. Related docs to job description:
• 14 office job descriptions samples.
• Administrative career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related administrative/office/secretary career…)
• All samples of Office resumes
You also can save as this free file as pdf/doc or download free career, KPI ebooks at sidebar. Update: 2011.