Logistics interview questions include:
1. Why do you want to work at our company?
2. What are your career options right now?
3. What are your outside interest?
4. Can you work under pressure?
5. What makes you angry?
6. Why aren’t you earning more money at this stage of your career?
7. How could you have improved your career progress?
8. Why should I hire you?
9. What’s the most difficult part of being a (job title)?
10. What are your goals?
11. What do you for when you hire people?
12. The Salary Question” – How much money do you want?
13. If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
14. Why should I hire you from the outside when I could promote someone from within?
15. What are your greatest strengths?
16. What are your greatest weaknesses?
17. Aren’t you overqualified for this position?
18. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
19. Describe your ideal company, location and job.
20. On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
21. Tell me something negative you’ve heard about our company…
22. You’ve been with your firm a long time. Won’t it be hard switching to a new company?
23. What do you worry about?
Related Transportation & Logistics documents:
• Transportation & Logistics job descriptions
• Transportation & Logistics job specifications
• Situational interview questions
• All Sample interview questions
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)