I/ Job information of compensation and benefits (C&B) manager
1. Job tile:
2. Job Code:
4. Report to:
5. Job purpose:
II/ Key tasks of compensation and benefits manager
1. To be a strong contributor to the development of new compensation strategies through creative input combined with data analysis and a deep understanding of the company’s future challenges (bonus plans, market position, salary range design, pay mix analysis.).
2. Design & deliver Remuneration & Benefits strategies for the organization.
3. Implement a grading structure based on company methodology.
4. Work closely with HR to design and deliver retention plan/schemes.
5. Design and implement policies that support the rapid growth and expansion of the organization.
6. Custodian of job evaluation and performance management processes within the organization.
7. Identify and implement benefits that increase the quality of life for employees.
8. Participate in remuneration networks representing the company.
9. Coordinate and deploy performance management, annual salary reviews, bonus payout processes throughout the company.
10. Ensure that a culture of performance is rooted deep in the organization through the definition of guidelines and KPIs related to performance assessment and their translation at the time of salary and bonus review.
11. In cooperation with HR and Finance, establish budgeting guidelines for the different populations, countries and package components at the Group level (salary increases, allowances revision, bonus provisions).
12. Act as a recognized subject matter expert, advising HR and business managers.
13. Devise solutions for specific issues in countries or businesses, ensuring the respect of corporate philosophy on C&B while addressing the needs of the business (for example, inflation/devaluation approach, special adjustments .).
14. Actively involved in the deployment of the grading system.
15. Participate to the elaboration and deployment of the education program of HR, line managers, enhancing their C&B and performance management skills to support the growth of the company.
16. Contribute to the education of employees on C&B matters to improve employee satisfaction and retention.
III / Job specification of compensation and benefits manager
1. 5-7 years strong experience in design and / or administration of C&B programs.
2. Excellent Networks in the industry/sector.
3. At least a bachelors degree (preferably in HR).
4. Proven track record of delivering remuneration strategies.
5. Is an intellectually astute with strong drive for results.
6. Excellent communication skills and cross-group collaboration.
7. Excellent Command of English.
8. Planning, organizing and coordinating competencies.
9. Advanced IT skills.
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com