Experience Letter Format for Insurance Positions
February 25, 2010
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Ms Jerry Ho was employed with us as Insurance coordinator in the Insurance department, from February 15, 2008 to February 15, 2010.
As a Insurance coordinator few of her responsibilities are:
1. Upload claims to vendor for electronic filling.
2. Correct any rejected claims holding for electronic filling.
3. Generate pre-auth for offices as needed.
4. Process insurance billing on previous day treatment paper and electronic submission.
5. Review account for major treatment requiring additional documentation.
6. Contact offices when needed information is missing.
7. Re-sub claims for offices as needed.
During the period of her assignment, we found her hardworking, sincere and a keen learner.
We wish her all the best in his future endeavors.
Tips for experience letter
• Try to match job specs of employers.
• Focus on skills than experience.
• Work time period should be clear.
• Includes company name, address, company rep and signal.
If you need more information for experience letter, please leave your comments at box below.