HR Coordinator self appraisal
Review period: from ___to___
1. Employee information:
2. Duties/responsibilities of HR Coordinator
a. What are your main job responsibilities of position: HR Coordinator? (for example as below):
• Answers the telephone in a professional manner and assists internal guests with any questions, directions to the property, etc.
• Assists candidates to post their resume on line.
• Implements and maintains filing system, both paper and computer.
• Replenishes office supplies as needed.
• Maintains department office area in an organized and professional manner including supplies and equipment.
b. Which job responsibilities do you view as most important? Why?
c. Have any new responsibilities been added or removed from your position: HR Coordinator this year? If so, what?
d. What could your supervisor/manager do to support you in doing your position: HR Coordinator?
e. Have you successfully performed any new tasks or additional duties outside the scope of your regular responsibilities? If so, please specify.
3. Improvement activities
• What additional support from your organization would help you do your job more effectively for position: HR Coordinator?
• What would help you to do your job better and provide greater job satisfaction?
• Describe any changes you suggested and/or implemented this year that led to improvement in your area (e.g., quality of work life, cost savings, efficiency) for position: HR Coordinator.
4. Job conditions of position: HR Coordinator
• What recommendations do you have that would make this a better place to work?
• What kind of support and/or guidance would you like to see from your supervisor/manager?
5. Skills and abilities of position: HR Coordinator
Please evaluate yourself on the following factors: outstanding, very competent, satisfactory, needs improvement.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Positive Attitude.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Time Management Abilities.
• Problem-Solving Skills.
• Acting as a Team Player.
• Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
• Working Well Under Pressure.
6. Goals of HR Coordinator
• What goals for position: HR Coordinator have you set for yourself during the next year? What types of projects would you like to be involved in?
• What would you have liked to have done this year for position: HR Coordinator, but were unable to? Why?
• List your most significant accomplishments or contributions during the past year. How do these achievements align with the goals/objectives outlined in your last review for position: HR Coordinator?
• What are your goals for next year and what action will you take to accomplish these goals?
7. HR Coordinator career development
• Indicate your career interests, including the type of assignment you would like next.
• List 3-5 of your career goals for the coming year and indicate how you plan to accomplish them.
• What skills do you have that you feel could be used more effectively?
8. HR Coordinator comments:
• Please use this space to provide any additional comments.
• Please attach additional sheets if necessary.
Related docs to HR appraisal
• Human resources KPIs (all KPIs examples of HR such as recruitment, training, compensations, HR …).
• All Human resources job descriptions (all samples job description of HR such as recruitment, training, compensations, HR …).
• Self appraisal sample
• Performance appraisal methods
• Performance appraisal examples
• HR coordinator job description (include key duties/tasks for this positions)
• Performance appraisal handbook
• Performance appraisal form
• Performance appraisal tools
• Performance appraisal process
• 360 degree performance appraisal
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)