HR Coordinator cover letter
You can use free sample cover letter for you needs.
I/ A cover letter template of HR Coordinator
This cover letter can include contents as follows:
1. Your contact information
• Zip Code
3. Employer contact information
• Zip Code
4. Ref: Recruitment position on date of …………….
Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name (or department name…)
6. First Paragraph
The first paragraph of your letter should include:
• What position you are applying for.
• Where you found the job listing
• I was referred to you by Mr. Peter Jan, a Partner with your ABC, who informed me that the NY office of HR Coordinator is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your dept.
• My friend, Anna Tan, currently working in the Sales department at ABC, recommended that I contact you about the HR Coordinator currently available in your department. I am very excited about this opportunity and I would be an asset to your company based on my college coursework and prior experience.
7. Middle Paragraph(s)
In this section, you should describe what you have to offer the employer about position: HR Coordinator. Note that you should make strong connections between your competencies and their job specification.
You should pay attention to:
• Do not repeat resume.
• Try to write this letter just in an A4.
• Just show key elements of your competencies that match to job specs.
These paragraphs can include contents as follows:
a> Knowledge and education
• All certificates related to this job.
b>Experience: you also mention some task that match with job specification, for example
• Assists candidates to post their resume on line.
• Maintains department office area in an organized and professional manner including supplies and equipment.
• Coordinates activities, information meetings, and various training programs.
• Provides administrative support in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues.
• Implements and maintains filing system, both paper and computer.
• Replenishes office supplies as needed.
• Answers the telephone in a professional manner and assists internal guests with any questions, directions to the property, etc.
• Professional skills
• Soft skills
• Management skills
8. Final Paragraph
You should thank the employer for considering you for the position. Include information on how you will follow-up.
9. Complimentary Close
Handwritten Signature (for a mailed letter)
II/ Related docs to HR Coordinator cover letter
• HR cover letters
• All samples of HR resumes
• Human resources KPI (all KPIs examples of HR such as recruitment, training, compensations, HR …).
• Human resources job description (all samples job description of HR such as recruitment, training, compensations, HR …).
• HR interview questions
• HR coordinator job description (include key duties/tasks for this positions)
• HR career ebooks (you can download free and ref all ebooks related HR career…)