Hospitality interview questions include types of questions as follows:
These are 60 interview questions for restaurant such as:
1. How long are you working in restaurant business?
2. Do you relish working with different type of public?
3. How much do you expect in terms of remuneration?
These are 22 interview questions for hotel such as:
1. What do you like to be doing for this company?
2. Why do you like to work with hotel gallery?
3. What do you see your self doing in two years back?
These are 30 interview questions for bar such as:
1. As a member of the food-service staff, how would you help improve repeat business?
2. If I asked your best friend to describe you, what would he/she say?
3. If you saw someone you thought you recognized but weren’t quite sure, what would you do?
These are 9 interview questions for banquet such as:
1. What does our hotel will gain by hiring you?
2. According to you what are the roles and responsibilities of a banquet manager?
3. Tell me about a time when you had to handle a banquet customer complaint or issue (maybe pricing, billing, food quality, service, etc.). How did you handle it?