Front Desk Supervisor performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Front Desk Supervisor
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Front Desk Supervisor?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Front Desk Supervisor
You can use some tasks of Front Desk Supervisor as follows:
• Has complete working knowledge of software system, including all daily transactions and those which are not performed often.
• Has full understanding of software system and assists with reservations.
• Communicates with the Engineering Department regarding any maintenance requests from the guests.
• Checks AM and PM discrepancy reports.
• Can perform all of the front desk functions to include Guest Service Aide, PBX Operator, Front Desk Clerk, Reservationists, etc.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Front Desk Supervisor if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Front Desk Supervisor evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Front Desk Supervisor evaluation
• Front office job descriptions
• Front office interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation