Foreign language teacher interview tips
1. Foreign language teacher interview preparation
Before getting to your interview you should be able to answer:
• List of common interview questions and answers or answer them by yourself.
• List of interview questions in your field and answers for position: Foreign language teacher or answer them by yourself.
• Visit specialized forum or blog for Foreign language teacher to ask for helping things that related to this interview.
• Determine field trends related to Foreign language teacher that is happening in your industry and how to face/solve them.
• Identify attributes/traits/abilities for Foreign language teacher that related to this job and how to get them.
• Research the employer profile thoroughly for Foreign language teacher vacancy such as: What does the company sell? What is the company’s value proposition? What sets it apart? Why do their customer’s buy from them? How do your experiences and talents make you an ideal candidate for the role? etc
2. During the interview of Foreign language teacher
• Dress appropriately for position Foreign language teacher at this organization. Wear clothing that is attractive and professional.
• Bring school certificates, resumes, recommendations, work samples, etc related to marketing with you
• Arrive on time! Telephone if you will be late.
• Always remember: connect every interview questions to marketing.
• When introduced to interviewers, shake hands, smile and remain standing until you are asked to be seated. Try create a difference when you are becoming a Foreign language teacher.
• Maintain a professional demeanor. Don’t chew gum or wear a heavy fragrance.
• Pause and think before answering questions
• Refrain from discussing personal problems or criticizing former employers.
• Maintain eye contact and be a good listener.
• Express an interest in the job and a willingness to work hard.
• During closing remarks, thank the interview team for the opportunity to talk with them..
3. After the interview
You can follow some guides as below, but you should remember that try one more time to prove your competencies that are suitable for position: Foreign language teacher by sending to them all proofs, other documents for more refs.
• Ask for a business card from all interviewers so you have their contact information for thank you notes.
• Always close the interview by expressing thanks and appreciation for their time.
• Send a hand-written thank you note as soon after the interview as possible.
• If you have interviewed with more than one person, each person should receive a thank you note.
4. Job titles related
• Teacher assistant
• Teacher aide
• Teacher associate
• Teacher consultant
• Teacher coach
• Teacher coordinator
• Teacher librarian
• Teacher mentor
• Teacher trainer
5. Related docs to interview tips
• E-book: Guide to Getting the Teaching Job (includes 50 teacher interview questions and answers; tips, and advice about the teacher interview process; teaching resume, cover letter, and thank you letter etc).
• Job interview tips
• Teacher job descriptions
• Teacher interview questions
• Teacher resumes
• Teacher cover letters
• Teacher career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to teacher careers).
• Job interview ebooks (you can download free and ref best job interview ebooks)