Executive secretary self appraisal
Review period: from ___to___
1. Employee information:
2. Duties/responsibilities of Executive secretary
a. What are your main job responsibilities of position: Executive secretary? (for example as below):
• Monitors progress on departmental projects; assists to facilitate the timely and successful completion of the project.
• Creation of reports and high quality presentations utilizing Excel and PowerPoint
• Coordination of international and domestic Travel: arrangements and processing expenses
• Provides moderately complex and comprehensive administrative support to the senior level of department management.
• Manages departmental electronic databases.
• Drafting, editing and proofing memos and written correspondence
• Assistance with larger group initiatives, including moves, space planning, etc.
b. Which job responsibilities do you view as most important? Why?
c. Have any new responsibilities been added or removed from your position: Executive secretary this year? If so, what?
d. What could your supervisor/manager do to support you in doing your position: Executive secretary?
e. Have you successfully performed any new tasks or additional duties outside the scope of your regular responsibilities? If so, please specify.
3. Improvement activities
• What additional support from your organization would help you do your job more effectively for position: Executive secretary?
• What would help you to do your job better and provide greater job satisfaction?
• Describe any changes you suggested and/or implemented this year that led to improvement in your area (e.g., quality of work life, cost savings, efficiency) for position: Executive secretary.
4. Job conditions of position: Executive secretary
• What recommendations do you have that would make this a better place to work?
• What kind of support and/or guidance would you like to see from your supervisor/manager?
5. Skills and abilities of position: Executive secretary
Please evaluate yourself on the following factors: outstanding, very competent, satisfactory, needs improvement.
• Strong Work Ethic.
• Positive Attitude.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Time Management Abilities.
• Problem-Solving Skills.
• Acting as a Team Player.
• Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.
• Working Well Under Pressure.
6. Goals of Executive secretary
• What goals for position: Executive secretary have you set for yourself during the next year? What types of projects would you like to be involved in?
• What would you have liked to have done this year for position: Executive secretary, but were unable to? Why?
• List your most significant accomplishments or contributions during the past year. How do these achievements align with the goals/objectives outlined in your last review for position: Executive secretary?
• What are your goals for next year and what action will you take to accomplish these goals?
7. Executive secretary career development
• Indicate your career interests, including the type of assignment you would like next.
• List 3-5 of your career goals for the coming year and indicate how you plan to accomplish them.
• What skills do you have that you feel could be used more effectively?
8. Executive secretary comments:
• Please use this space to provide any additional comments.
• Please attach additional sheets if necessary.
Related docs to Executive secretary
• Executive interview questions
• All samples of Executive resumes
• All Executive cover letters
• Executive job descriptions
• Performance management handbook
• Performance appraisal template
• Performance appraisal techniques
• Performance appraisal steps
• 360 degree performance appraisal