Electrical contractor appraisal form
This free sample/template/form of job performance appraisal include information as follows:
1. Employee Details
• Employee Name
• Review Period
• Date of joining
• Review Date
• Line Manager
2. Key duties/responsibilities of Electrical contractor
State your understanding of your main duties and responsibilities of Electrical contractor, for examples:
List tasks of this position.
You should design a table for this area that include columns: No, duties, weight, core, comments.
3. Key result areas (KRAs) of Electrical contractor
Using the 4-point scale below, please assess your employee performance in the following areas:
• 4 – Performance was always successful, consistent and respectable and at times clearly superior and exceeding standards.
• 3.5 – Performance was at most times clearly superior and exceeding standards.
• 3 – Performance was successful, consistent, and respectable in every regard with few exceptions.
• 2.5 – Performance at times was inconsistent and did not meet standards.
• 2 – Performance at most times was inconsistent and did not always meet standards.
• 1 – Performance was overall unsuccessful and unacceptable with regard to expectations and the requirements of the position.
Then, you can create a table with columns: No, KRAs, weight, performance score, descriptions.
4. Job objectives of Electrical contractor
List the objectives you set out for your staff (Electrical contractor) to achieve in the past 12 months (or the period covered by this appraisal) with the measures or standards agreed – against each comment on achievement or otherwise, with reasons where appropriate.
Score the performance against each objective (1-3 = poor, 4-6 = satisfactory, 7-9 = good, 10 = excellent):
Then you create a table with columns: No – Objectives – Measure/standard – Score – Comment
5. Job competencies
Discuss and agree the skills, capabilities and experience required for competence in current role, and if appropriate, for readiness to progress to the next role or roles.
Using the 4 point scale below, fill up the following table:
• 4 – Exceeds expectations
• 3.5 – Somewhat Exceeds Expectations
• 3 – Meets expectations
• 2.5 – Somewhat meets expectations
• 2 – Less than expectations
• 1.5 – Somewhat less than expectations
• 1 – Inadequately short of expectations 4
Core Values And Leadership Skills
• Results Orientation [e.g. quality of delivery].
• Customer Focus – internal as well as external.
• Leadership Qualities (e.g.initiative , integrity, enthusiasm and zeal, instilling trust, stretching the goals, caring and sharing , interested in people development).
• Organizational alignment [e.g. corporate initiative, acceptance of change].
• Communication (e.g. Written and verbal communication, presentation skills, facilitation skills).
• Problem Solving.
• Team work.
• Self-confidence (e.g. .taking on new responsibility, confronting and dealing with issues and problems with confidence, risk taking ability).
• Professional Demeanor and Appearance.
• Openness to Feedback and Suggestions.
• Time management.
6. Career development of Electrical contractor
Discuss and agree (as far as is possible, given budgetary, availability and authorisation considerations) the training and development support to be given to help the appraisee meet the agreed objectives above.
7. Overall rating of Electrical contractor:
• Fully Competent
• Continued Development
• New to Position
Name of Manager
Appraisal acceptable to Employee: Yes / No Date
HR Manager’s Signature
Comments, if any
New Title (if applicable)
Distribution: (1) Copy to HR departmental Personnel File (2) Copy to line manager. (3) Copy to Manager / Supervisor.
Pilot job titles related
• Electrical apprentice
• Electrical assembler
• Electrical assistant
• Electrical contractor
• Electrical designer
• Electrical drafter
• Electrical engineer
• Electrical estimator
• Electrical engineering technician
• Electrical engineering manager
• Electrical foreman
• Electrical helper
• Electrical inspector
• Electrical installer
• Electrical lineman
• Electrical mechanic
• Electrical maintenance technician
• Electrical maintenance supervisor
• Electrical project manager
• Electrical project engineer
• Electrical supervisor
• Electrical superintendent
• Electrical service technician
• Electrical technician
Related docs to performance appraisal
• Performance appraisal handbook
• Performance appraisal templates
• Performance appraisal techniques
• Performance appraisal process
• 360 degree performance appraisal
• Electrical job descriptions
• Electrical career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to electrical careers).