Computer teacher job description
This post include is contents of job profile/tile such as: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities/tasks and related documents of Computer teacher.
Basic functions of Computer teacher
You can ref some functions as follows (we are updating key tasks for this position).
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Provide appropriate feedback on work.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare classroom for class activities.
Job titles related
• Teacher assistant
• Teacher aide
• Teacher associate
• Teacher consultant
• Teacher coach
• Teacher coordinator
• Teacher librarian
• Teacher mentor
• Teacher trainer
Related docs to Computer teacher:
• E-book: Guide to Getting the Teaching Job (includes 50 teacher interview questions and answers; tips, and advice about the teacher interview process; teaching resume, cover letter, and thank you letter etc).
• Teacher job descriptions
• Teacher interview questions
• Teacher resumes
• Teacher cover letters
• Teacher career ebooks (ref and download free ebooks related to teacher careers).