Banquet server interview questions
You can use free interview questions samples of Banquet server as below:
1. Interview questions samples of Banquet server
• Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Banquet server?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Banquet server?
• What are key tasks for Banquet server?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Banquet server?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Banquet server?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Banquet server?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Banquet server?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Banquet server?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
2. Job description sample of Banquet server
How to create interview questions for Banquet server by yourself? You can follow some steps as follows:
• Identify key tasks of Banquet server.
• Then identify job specs to do this job.
• Identify job goals, objectives, KRAs, KPIs.
• Use 5W1H methods to create interview questions for Banquet server.
Below are some key tasks of Banquet server:
• Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
• Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
• Walk all pre function areas and meeting rooms at the beginning and conclusion of your shift and write out any necessary work orders. Ensure that the facility is top condition.
• Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws/ and Omni liquor control policy.
• Must embrace the Omni culture.
• Must attend to monthly department meetings.
• Directly responsible for the cleanliness and repair of service equipment and storeroom.