Assistant Front Office Manager performance evaluation
1. Identify KRAs of Assistant Front Office Manager
“Key Result Areas” or KRAs refer to general areas of outputs or outcomes for which the department’s role is responsible. You also need to understand some definitions: Key performance areas, Key performance indicators.
2. Identify job objectives
Do you set up objectives for Assistant Front Office Manager?
• 1 month.
• 3 months.
• 6 months.
• 12 months.
3. Identify job description of Assistant Front Office Manager
You can use some tasks of Assistant Front Office Manager as follows:
• Assign, coordinate, and supervise work activities of Front Desk Agents.
• Ensure work is completed to include, shift closings, room deposits, refunds and rebates.
• Assist in the day-to-day operation of the hotel front office.
• Supervise the operational activities of the hotel front desk within hotel guidelines to provide the highest standard of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit levels.
• Train and develop Front Desk Agents. Prepare staffing schedules, complete payroll, and monitor labor costs to budget figures.
4. Job standards/procedures
It is very difficult to appraise Assistant Front Office Manager if you have not job standards, job procedures for this positions.
Try it now:
• How to do each task?
• How to measure performance of each task?
• How to control/monitor each step of a process?
5. Assistant Front Office Manager evaluation forms
You can you types of performance evaluation as follows:
• Peer form.
• Self appraisal form.
• Customer/Other department appraisal form.
• Superior appraisal form.
• Subordinate appraisal form.
6. Related docs to Assistant Front Office Manager evaluation
• Front office job descriptions
• Front office interview questions
• Performance evaluation handbook
• Performance evaluation examples
• Performance evaluation methods
• Performance evaluation process
• 360 degree performance evaluation