Are you applying for other jobs?
1. Answer structure:
I am applying in company A, company B and the jobs here. Among all, I am interested in this position because:
Give 1 – 3 reasons to show your interest.
2. Answer tips
• This question is to see how interested you are in the applying position.
• Do not say that you have plenty of chances to be selected unless you are outstandingly talented.
• Show that you are very interested in the opportunity to work here, and how much you have learnt about the job and the company as well.
• Do not mention the applying positions of other careers. For example: you are applying to the position of HR manager and also to Office Manager. Or you are applying to the position of Business Manager and also to Retail Supermarket Manager.
• Never say that I am only applying for this position. This answer is unreliable.
3. Answer samples
Uh! To be honest, Yes, I am! I’ve been searching for a suitable job in a suitable organization that my knowledge and skills can be fit in. And now, I have found it. This is really the best opportunity for me to be able to working with your company.
4. Related docs: