Ambition interview questions
I. Introduction about ambition employee
Questions below will help you interview candidates about their ambition.
II. Interview questions of ambition employee
1. Do you think this company is ambitious and if so, why?
2. What projects have you started on your own recently? What prompted you to get started?
3. What sorts of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
4. What was the best idea that you came up with in your career? How did you apply it?
5. Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past. Tell about your success in reaching it?
6. Tell us about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done?
7. Tell us about a time when a job had to be completed and you were able to focus your attention and efforts to get it done?
8. Describe a project or idea that was implemented primarily because of your efforts. What was your role? What was the outcome?
9. Describe a time when you made a suggestion to improve the work in your organization?
10. There are times when we work without close supervision or support to get the job done. Tell us about a time when you found yourself in such a situation and how things turned out?
11. What is the most competitive work situation you have experienced? How did you handle it? What was the result?
12. What is the riskiest decision you have made? What was the situation? What happened?
13. What kinds of challenges did you face on your last job? Give an example of how you handled them?
14. Tell us about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule?
15. Tell us about the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative?
Author: Tommy Doan, hrvinet.com