Accounting coordinator job description
This article include content: job purpose, key duties/responsibilities and related documents of Accounting coordinator.
Job purpose of Accounting coordinator (vice president)
To be responsible for working with assigned Business Group(s) on significant, complex transactions to ensure integrity and reliability of General Ledger balances and other accounting and financial reporting information
Key duties/responsibilities of Accounting coordinator:
1. Verifies and balances cash receipt postings by pay type to ensure accuracy and compliance with state and federal regulations.
2. Prepare checks for mailing.
3. Provide copies of checks to the appropriate property.
4. Responsible for coordination of accounts receivable accounts for assigned facilities including reconciliation’s, journal entries and General Ledger system.
5. Review write-off documentation for proper authorization.
6. Obtain managers’ approval.
7. Ensure appropriate check signing thresholds are met.
8. Communicate effectively with manager, supervisor, peers, corporate and field staff.
9. Perform weekly check runs utilizing MRI software.
10. Match invoices and checks.
11. Provide policy and procedure information to facility business office personnel.
12. Post and clear netting entries from affiliates.
13. Review accounts payable batch invoices received for accuracy and adherence to policy and procedures.
14. Assist other departments (staff accounting, reimbursement and internal audit) as needed.
15. Specialist or Operating Company personnel.
16. Support Accounting Specialists in research of reconciling items.
17. Process incoming and outgoing Affiliate Billings and confirmation requests.
18. Daily Clearing of bank account transactions.
19. Posting of bank fees and other miscellaneous amounts as defined by Accounting.
20. Perform inter-company confirmations to GL.
Job description related
You also use job descriptions related as follows
• Accounting manager duties
• Accounting manager job description
• Chief accounting officer job description
• Accounting supervisor job description
• Accounting specialist job description
• Accounting director job description
• Accounting consultant job description
• Accounting associate job description
• Accounting assistant manager job description
• Accounting assistant job description
• Accounting clerk job description
Related accounting documents:
• Accounting coordinator job specification
• Accounting KPIs (All KPIs that are used to measure accounting job performance).
• Accounting job descriptions
• Accounting interview questions
• Accounting cover letters
• All samples of Accounting resumes